Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 17, 2006

We're home now


We got in about 4:00 this morning. Long day of driving, flying, waiting, flying, waiting, driving. You get the picture. I have over 460 photos to edit, along with a few minutes of video. When I get through them, I will put together a Yahoo album so you can see the highlights of our trip at your leisure. :o)
The photo above is Greg and I standing on Denver Glacier in front of the helicopter we rode in to get there. Yes, we know we look hot in those boots and vests!
More to come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad u 2 had a good time, but nice to have u home. Mom

Anonymous said...

What fun you must have had! Welcome back!

Heidi said...

Welcome home Tammy! Your cruise must have been great fun. I am looking forward to hearing more about it.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear (and see) all about your trip, let's do lunch soon!