Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Movie Review


This afternoon the theater staff got an early screening of "The Dark Knight", the sequel to "Batman Begins". I almost didn't go since we're working on the kitchen (and I use "we" loosely - Greg is working on the kitchen), but he said he didn't mind, and I really wanted to see it, so I went.

I am SO GLAD I did.

This is probably one of THE BEST movies I've ever seen.

Violent, yes. That's the PG-13 rating. Action-packed is an understatement. We laughed, clapped, cheered, gasped, and I even almost cried at one point.

A no-brainer that Christian Bale is the best Batman ever. Aaron Eckhart and Maggie Gyllenhall were good.
But this movie is about The Joker.

Heath Ledger. His most incredible performance. Disturbing, yes. He made me nervous. You know how those insane villians will. He was amazing.

AAA+++ all the way around. I'm anxious to see it again.

No comments: