Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Light A Candle

Today in Tennessee Debbie’s family is having her Celebration of Life. Many of us in the extended family are unable to be there with them, but in loving memory of Deb, and in prayerful support of her husband, children, grandchildren, mother, and siblings, we will light a candle for her.

Mine is lighted and shining in the window now.

My heart is in Tennessee today.

candle 003

"For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. -Ps 18:28"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin, Tammy. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. xoxo

Susan in SC said...

Tammy - big hugs to you on the loss of your cousin. I will be remembering you and your family in my prayers.