Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Oy, what a day

Painting again. Tiling again. Sweating again.

So I got a new color of paint this morning and it's better. Still looks a little peachy in the afternoons, but that's the reflection of the cabinets onto the walls. The last time I got off the ladder while painting, I broke a tile. Had the leg of the ladder too close to a corner, and it snapped. I'd been very careful about that up until that last time - guess I was seeing the end of the painting job and in a hurry to be done.
So Greg changed the tile - not too happy about having to wait another 48 hours to grout, now, though. This was after he wasn't too happy about waiting to grout until I repainted... but he's a patient man and I'm lucky to have him.
Good as new!
So, while I worked all day in there, doesn't seem like much progress has been made...










1 comment:

Heidi said...

I really love the tiles. Sorry to hear you had to wait since one broke. It will all be worth it in the end!