Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! (and birthday wishes and anniversary wishes)

I do not reserve my "giving Thanks" for just this one day a year. I am part of an online group of women who list our gratitudes each week. We are able to remind ourselves that whatever is going on in our lives, we always have something to be thankful for. This week I'll list mine here, today:


little arms around my neck and a whisper of "I wuv you" in my ear
toothless baby grins
the noise and chaos of family surrounding me

the quiet after everyone leaves
a quick visit with a friend
the beauty of Autumn and Winter, all within 48 hours

There is much more, as my life is full of love, laughter, and blessings I cannot begin to count. I wish all that and more for you.

I need to post Happy Birthday wishes to Daniel today, and Happy Anniversary to Alan and Angela!


No comments: