Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Finito - for now


Took my last three tests last night.

Have until 4:00 Monday to mail my last few assignments for this semester.

Finished those tonight. The envelope is pictured here. It will be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning.

Now I can decorate for Chrismtas.

Now I can work on our Christmas letter and address cards.

Now I can make a recipe list for baking with Jessi next week.

Now I can shop and wrap and dance merrily around the house to jolly Christmas tunes! :o)

Did I mention we have tickets to see Eric Clapton in March?

Time to go to bed, I think.

Tomorrow my time is my own - yippee!

2 comments:

Bobbi and Kurt said...

Congrats on finishing the semester, enjoy the holidays, and glad to hear you are going to see Eric Clapton. Tell your family "hi" from Kurt and me.

Anonymous said...

What classes were you taking Tammy. Continuing you education is great. Aunt Sherry