Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 02, 2006

He's a handy man


I'm always impressed with how Greg can do a little research, purchase some parts, and then repair whatever is broken around here. We save so much $$ because he likes to take things apart. :o) Here he's working on the dryer. It's close to 20 years old and died last weekend. For about $40 we'll probably get another 20 years out of it.
Yes, he's a handy guy to have around.
Edited 12/06: It's another week, $100 more dollars, and a new motor later, and I got to use my dryer this morning - Yea! He got pretty good at disassembling it and putting it back together. :o)
Edited 12/07: I told Greg last night that I used the dryer. He asked how it worked. I said it worked "alright" and shrugged. I was able to dry a load of towels in 50 minutes that used to take a 60 minute cycle and then another 30 or 40 minute cycle. He said, "Then I think that dryer worked DAMN GOOD!" :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I need one of those!