Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Flower Swap

I've been a member of the Creative Home Life Yahoo group for several years, and consider these ladies my very good friends. Every now and then we have "swaps" and send each other a little assortment of gifts. Recently we held a 'flower swap' and I just got my package in the mail this morning from Mary Kathryn. She's a new friend in our group and I've enjoyed getting to know her. She is an incredible stitcher, and I am so pleased to have something she made for me. The pillow is so sweet! Everything else is fun, too, and I look forward to using it all. Thanks Mary Kathryn!
I'm sending to Dot, and am woefully tardy in doing so, but I will finish my project for her today. That is top priority after I put that second coat of paint on the bathroom walls! :o)

No comments: