Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A New Chapter

My brother Randy and his wife Leslie have begun a new chapter in their family life. Yesterday all three of the children went to school.
Wyatt went to Kindergarten. He wasn't so excited about it, but this is a happy photo nonetheless. I guess he told them he would go to school "ONE TIME and no more!" Wonder how he did today when he had to go back again. :o) (Think the boy loves Spiderman? Reminds me of a little boy we had in Head Start several years ago. He didn't speak any English with the exception of "Spiderman!" and "WalMart!" LOL.)
Garett and Grace both started preschool at Preschool Learning Academy York (PLAY). They've both been there often when Wyatt was a student and when they went to Toddler Group this summer. They are quite happy to be going to school. They are both wearing their fish shirts and taking their Nemo backpacks. Wonder how long Grace's bow stayed in her hair? :o)
I gotta tell ya - these photos make me proud and a little sad. All of my nieces and nephews are such great kids, but every one of them is growing up WAY TOO FAST!

No comments: