Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 25, 2011

“Sprinter”"

We got much more than the 1-2" of snow that was forecast last night.  One of Jessi's FB friends posted "Welcome to Sprinter".  The perfect moniker for this time of year and the reason that March is my least favorite month...

This photo is what greeted me out my back door this morning. It is very wet snow and I drove to work through many inches of slushy, icky-ness that wanted to suck me off the side of the road.

03-25-11 018

Pretty? Yes.

Fun? Notsomuch.

There is another inch forecast for overnight tonight, then more next week. In the overall scheme of what's going on in the world, I cannot complain about a Spring snow. I am blessed to have a warm home, abundant food, reliable vehicle, and the means with which to fill it with fuel.

I also will not complain when it’s gone and we’re enjoying sunshine and 70°!

No comments: