Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 27, 2006

Where oh where has Jack Frost gone?

Not that I'm complaining about the weather. It was wonderful to wander the Old Market section of Omaha last night wearing just a sweater. But I fear we'll pay in March and April. The photo today is one I took earlier in the week when we had a frosty morning. I love waking up to find the outside covered in thick frost, especially if the sun then shines and makes it all sparkle for a little while.

I'm in Omaha for some training so I can be a trainer in Kearney in March. I had the training almost 5 years ago, so this is a refresher and update on the curriculum. We're staying at Embassy Suites so we're quite pampered with excellent service, free breakfast in the morning, and free cocktails in the evening. The only spoiler is I forgot to pack socks, so I'm on Day 3 with the pair I had on when I got here. Ew!

I will be very glad to get home this evening. Two nights away from my home and honey are quite enough. :o)

No comments: