Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Catch up




I just realized I haven't posted on my blog in over a week, but it's been real busy around here - as usual. But I'm not complaining. Usual is okay.
Springtime is just around the corner - though some would argue it has arrived. Hyacinths are peeking up out of the ground, robins abound, and we had thunder and lightening this morning! Oh, and let's not forget the extended hours of daylight. Even though we "lose" an hour when the time changes in the Spring, I love Daylight Savings Time.
I bought some new lilies and a new clematis yesterday. I'm itching to get out to the backyard. Last Fall we took the Bobcat out there and took out most everything. We left my mom's peonies and my lilies. There is much work to be done to clean up and restart my backyard oasis, but I look forward to it. I haven't had much enthusiasm for working in the backyard since Dad died, so I'm happy to feel such anticipation about it.
Today's photos I took of the flowers in my garden last summer.

No comments: