Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sleep? What's that?

3:00, 3:30, 4:45, 2:38 - A.M. Last four work days, this is what time I've awakened and not gone back to sleep. (The 2:38 is today.)
Plus, I already have 23 1/2 hours in this week, and I have 3 days left to work - and I'm not supposed to have overtime!
PLUS there will be a Federal Reviewer in my center today!
PLUS I have a family who is having some serious issues I need to help them deal with - WHILE the reviewer is in my center today!
I don't need this much stress in my life. I want a job that I can leave when I go home at night.
On the UP side, Daylight Saving Time starts on Sunday - yea! I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't mind losing an hour of sleep in order to gain an hour of daylight at the end of the day. I have so much more energy when I get home and the sun is still up. Here's an interesting web sight about Daylight Saving Time http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html
Notice I didn't type "Savings Time". That's because it's not supposed to be "savings". Read all about it at the web site.

1 comment:

Bobbi and Kurt said...

You and I must be related. This weekend I was up at 3:30am on Saturday morning, 4:00am on Sunday morning, and 2:00am on Monday morning. Yesterday and today, I have slept until 5:30am, which is when I normally wake up.