Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

what I'm doing today

Wyatt's speech is coming along. He'll at least attempt to repeat whatever word I ask him to say (well, except for Tonita - he wouldn't try that one - sorry Sis!).

Of course he got some computer time once the twins went down for a nap - and he loved that we could print out his work.

He helped Grace go to sleep by sitting with her and patting her head. Then he shared his blanket with Garett so he could go to sleep. So sweet.









Garett has been cranky today. Wonder if he's getting some teeth. He won't eat and has been whiny most of the day. Poor guy - he's usually so cheerful. I finally got a smile out of him when I kissed him with the pig puppet. Then he made the pig kiss me, too. I don't care who ya are, that there was funny!












Miss Grace has enjoyed the play tea set I picked up at a garage sale a few weeks ago. She pretends to eat with the spoon and drink out of the cup.
She also helped Wyatt color the luminary for Grandpa Richard for Relay for Life. And she didn't try to eat the crayons. Smart girl.

No comments: