Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family Time

I've been enjoying having both of my kids home today. We've chatted, helped each other with chores, and laughed so hard my stomach hurt. My kids are so much fun!
Twenty-eight years ago, at this very moment, Greg and I were shaking hands and getting hugs in the receiving line after having said "I will" and vowing to make a life together. We made it through all the stages: newlyweds, house, babies, parenting, jobs, and now empty nest. Now we're on the brink of a new stage: grandparenthood.
Here's a photo of our little one who is coming in the Fall:Already sucking it's thumb. :o)
I know we're in for a new kind of fun and we can't wait!

2 comments:

Susan in SC said...

Congratulations again! I can't wait to see the "finished" project!

Hugs,
Susan

Patty said...

Beautiful!