Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, May 18, 2009

Through the Lens

I love to give my digital cameras to the kids and see what they come up with. (Usually lots of photos of my carpet or the television.) This time each twin had a camera outside. Here's what they saw (with no photoshop alterations or editing) through the lens:
Garett looked down from the deck, over the bird feeder and lawn chair.
Grace was focusing on the iris in the foreground:
They were excited by the marigolds - I think Wyatt brought some home from school.
Garett's self-portrait:
Grace came dangerously close to showing my "cartilage", right Abbie? :o)

Don't you wish the wind would blow Grace?
Uncle Greg's cool truck:
They'll be here on Tuesdays each week during the summer, and I think there will be photography galore on those days.


No comments: