Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Diggin’ It!

The kids spent a good part of today at my house, but we did run to town for an errand, and on the way, we were watching geese fly overhead, and talking about Spring being on it’s way (please?).

With Randy’s and Leslie’s permission, I’ve signed up the kids and myself to participate in the Little Diggers program at a local nursery beginning next month. Little Diggers have a vegetable garden and the kids get to plant and take care of the garden all through the summer.

So I mentioned Little Diggers to the kids and they said yes, they knew about it, their mom had told them. I asked if they thought it was a good idea that we go, and they all said yes, they wanted to go. Then Grace said, “I can dig. I can dig really fast! I can dig really fast like a BEAVER!”

beaver

I look forward to seeing that. :o)

signature

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

How fun!! Wish we had something like that here!