Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 22, 2006

Seriously.

Yes, I am one of "those" people who have been waiting. Waiting to see if Izzy really quit. Waiting to see if George loves Callie. Waiting to see who Meredith chose. Waiting to see what happened to the panties.
I was not disappointed. I laughed, I cried. I've never liked Addison - ever - and I felt awful for her. My heart broke when Bailey tried to get to Omar to comfort him, and when she apologized to Denny, I wanted to sob. Izzy lying on the bathroom floor in her prom dress, grieving and angry. And when Christina climbed in bed with Burke and started to cry, that just did it.
I'm not sure about the Mer/Der/Finn thing. I can't see her with Finn at all. I've been mad at Derek ever since he chose Addison, yet kept Meredith hoping, so I'm not sure he deserves to have her.
Okay, I sound like a lunatic - it's a TV show. But I can't help myself. I am an addict.
Seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes we are addicts as well. I just love George, he's this shambling guy who is so not what he appears and Callie is perfect for him. She challenges him and he's atracted to her strength while her vulneribilty for him is intriging. I've cried for Izzy, she looked so lost lying next to Denny. When she walked away it was like watching a tired and defeated queen leave the battlefield. Merideth, what to do, they're both great but mcdreamy did make the wrong choice once before. Can he be trusted? Ok you've got the picture on my addiction. There's a bar here in Kearney that's all Greys Anatomy night. Women fill the place just to watch the big screens with their moms, sisters, & girlfriends. I guess its a new spin on the sports bar. Watch on! Oh and Burke and Christina I think may have the real thing they just have to get past her need to be perfect and untouchable. Wow!