Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Birthday Boys

Okay, after a rather sad blog post earlier this morning, then singing "Borning Cry" in church, it's time to light things up a bit. Today is Tucker's and Max's birthday. :o) Yes, I got them some presents - new toy mice with feathers, and they love them. No, I didn't make them birthday cake, though I did think about having Wyatt, Garett, and Grace over for a birthday party. They do love the "TITTIES!" - that's what Grace screams when she walks in the house, and the cats scramble to find a piece of furniture to hide under. Yesterday when I visited the kids, Grace came to me and said, "I go Tammy's house, Tucker Max." Yes, she came home with me for the afternoon. Tucker was the courageous cat and allowed lots of petting and snuggling and Grace was delighted. Tucker was tolerant. He's a good boy. Max hides. He's a smart boy. :o)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday to the two Titties, may they have many more to come! What pretty cats, Tammy!