Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Holiday touches

I spent the week before Christmas working a lot and just got photos taken of some of my Christmas decorations. Some new things this year after being inspired by things I saw here. I'll be packing things away during the week, but there will still be a tree. I'll show you when I'm done.

This is a little birdcage from Goodwill that I filled with vintage glass balls. A small apothecary jar loaded with gumdrops.


My collection of Mr. & Mrs. Santa S&P shakers in the kitchen window.


Ornament I made using a photo from 1967, alongside a vintage glass teardrop ornament that was one of Mom's favorites.


Glass topper from my childhood.



Vase filled with nuts and a votive with figurines by Bert Anderson.

Collage frame with photos of the kids when they were little.




This last photo is of the library table and my CHL tree. The ornaments were made by my internet friends for swaps the past three years. The window is from our old house.
On the shelf below I placed a couple of nativities that are child-friendly and a basket of children's Christmas books.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorite holiday decorations! I'll be back in a few days with photos of our celebrations.

















No comments: