Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Coffee center


Here is the finished coffee center. Now our occasional overnight guests will be able to partake of their favorite morning beverage. Oh, and Greg, too. If he ever will make coffee. The idea of the coffee center was to have everything easily accessible so he'd use it... :o)
It is so nice to have these mugs out of the cupboard. I'm sure it'd look more "decorated" if I used matching cups or mugs, but each of these has a story and mean something to us. That's more important to me.
The frame on the wall was $1.99 from Goodwill. I picked it up last Fall when we first talked about building the coffee center. When the weather warms up I'll spraypaint it black.

Greg did a great job on this project - once again I'll say I'm married to the man who can do anything! :o)

No comments: