Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Paper Crafted Banner

One of the fun decorations at the anniversary party was a gold and white "Happy Anniversary" banner I made. I cut 3 x 6" white triangles then glued on slightly smaller striped triangles. On top of that I put a 3" white circle with a slightly smaller floral circle glued on. A gold letter finished off each piece. In between the words I put a gold heart.
Each triangle was hot glued to gold ribbon. We hung this in the doorway to the big room where the open house was held.
I didn't get a good photo of the entire banner, but here's the "happy" side.
I like having handmade things in the decoration mix. This one was easy but the gold and white color scheme was a little elegant. I used my Cricut to cut out the circles and letters, so it didn't take long to put together.
Kelli hosts Paper Crafting Thursday each week and always has easy but nice looking things with clear directions so you could make your own paper crafts!

6 comments:

Lisa Cobler said...

I love your banner. It's very pretty.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely banner!

Susan in SC said...

How lovely! You make me want a Circuit machine to do all the craft things you do! Great job!!

Kelli said...

It's so pretty and festive!
~Kelli

Christine said...

I love your banner!

Susan in SC said...

Hi Tammy! I just tagged you! Look on my blog under the tag from Maisie to see the instrucitons! Thanks!!