Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Warm Sweater Wednesday

Who needs a sweater today? Not me! The sun is shining and it's going to hit 50 this afternoon, so the furnace won't run much, even set at 63 - which is where it is now. Temps will be the same tomorrow. Yea!
Believe me when I say how appreciative I am of this little warm spell, especially when the high on Friday is forecast to be 20. Just in time to make the weekend too cold for comfort.

I was asking Greg last night about when we should schedule a trip to North Dakota to see Jessica and deliver the last of her furniture to her (we've been storing it in our garage). I suggested we go in a couple of weeks. He didn't seem too enthused and I asked if he had a problem going to see his daughter. He said no, but not now, let's wait until it's warm!

Honey, we're talking NORTH DAKOTA - it won't be warm until June!

No comments: