Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Hola from Texas!

We made it to my sister's in time for a delicious brisket supper, then a brisk walk through the neighborhood. The guys are playing video games, Tonita and Jessi are working on a breakfast casserole. I had to check something with Carnival, and thought I'd pop in quickly one more time before I become completely computerless.
The weather is beautiful. As we drove further south, we shed layers of clothing. When we got to Tonita's we were amazed that she had her furnace on - we were in short sleeves, enjoying the warmth. :o)
We'll leave here pretty early in the morning so we get to Galveston in plenty of time to find where we're parking and take the shuttle with our luggage to the terminal. It's been a fun evening visiting, seeing the Christmas decorations, and even the little rat-dog, Lucy. :o)
I'll be back next week! Until then, 'Adios!' :o)

No comments: