Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a Way to End the Year

Greg and I went to Lincoln for the afternoon and had a nice time looking through the new HyVee on O street, then browsing at the 56th street antique mall. The sun was just setting when I was driving home, but I didn't pay much attention until I turned off the highway and saw this: It was breath-takingly gorgeous.
No one was behind me, so I stopped the car and grabbed the camera from my purse, knowing there was no way I could capture how truly beautiful it was.
This photo came pretty close, and I thought it a lovely way to end the last day of 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a awesome picture. Thanks for sharing. So what treasures did you find at the antique mall?

Susan in SC said...

What an awesome picture! Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you will have a blessed year filled with love and happiness!