Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Spring Ahead!

I think I'm in a club with a really small number of members. It's the "I LOVE Daylight Saving Time" club. Tomorrow morning when I awaken, I will happily go around the house and "spring ahead" all the clocks. Yes, we "lose" an hour, and my body will be dazed and confused for a few days, but the trade-off will be worth it. To have sunshine for an extra hour in the evening, proving that the days are getting longer, and Spring is on the way, is just what a person needs this time of year.

2 comments:

Susan in SC said...

How about enjoying it for me as I drag out of bed tired and grumpy?! LOL!! I do love the longer days too!!

Anonymous said...

After Spring left Nebraska, it stopped here in Ohio. Yippee! I love Daylight Savings time too, and so much enjoy the long evenings of sunlight. It's my favorite!