Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 20, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...




Outside my Window... Setting sun over the prairie, newly cut cornfields.


I am thinking... about the upcoming election.


From the learning rooms... reviewed and updated my Freezer Cooking presentation today.


I am thankful for... my kitty boys caught a mouse!


From the kitchen... leftovers tonight since I teach class.


I am wearing... t-shirt, capris, zippered hoodie.


I am reading... my 30 Day Gourmet notebook.


I am hoping... we do not get snow this week.


I am creating... decorations for a party - all that glitters is, well, glitter!


I am hearing... quiet. The house is just silent right now.


Around the house... set up exercise equipment this week.


One of my favorite things... snuggles with the cats.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... babysit a morning or two, roadtrip to Sam's Club and Hobby Lobby


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


No comments: