Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 09, 2005

Sniff, sniff, achoo!


Ah, the cold and flu season. This one snuck up on me. I tried to deny it. Washed my hands, used antibacterial hand lotion, drank orange juice. It came anyway. Stupid germs.
Christmas decorating has gone so slowly. I will finish tonight. What is done when I go to bed is it. The totes go to the garage in the morning. I don't know why decorating was such a chore this year. I usually really enjoy it, and I love having the Christmas tree up.
I am excited to host my coworkers this year for a holiday party. These ladies step up every day and work so hard that it will be my pleasure to pamper them.
Then my family will gather here the next evening. Again, I love to have them here. The boys (Alan and Randy - they'll always be "the boys" to Tonita and I) will eat anything, so I get to make new and interesting food. This year the goodies will include something with caviar. Jess and I found some when we were shopping at the mall in Omaha last weekend. Yeah, it can't be that great since I could afford it, but we' ve never had it and thought it would be fun.
On Sunday Angela will play her violin at church. I'm looking forward to that, and I know the people at church will enjoy it.
That's it for this week. I'm hoping for a full night's sleep soon. . .

No comments: