Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's the holiday season...

My house is a wreck with toters everywhere, decorations spread out, and only one small tree set up so far. This is my snowflake tree with glass snowmen and the crocheted snowflakes Mom made for my birthday the summer before she passed away. Three more small trees and the big one to go.
This winter storm/blizzard thing coming tonight will put a wrench in my day tomorrow. I was scheduled to be in Lincoln at 8:30 in the morning, then some shopping after my appointment. We'll see... Perhaps it will be a snow day at home to decorate?
Greg got the lights up, I got the garland on the deck, and the house just sparkles outside. I love Christmas lights in the dark night.
Tonight's photo is of the twins seeing Santa for the first time while they were in Texas. No surprise about who is unhappy and who is okay. :o)
Fa la la la...

No comments: