Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Seasons

I LOVE AUTUMN! The past couple of days have been perfect weather - sunny, warm without being hot, and dry. The trees around here are finally starting to turn and leaves are all over the ground everywhere. I'm not here during the day to see, but I'm sure those pesky squirrels are burying black walnuts in my backyard. I will pull up a hundred baby trees next Spring...
Rust-colored throws on the sofa and chair, my budding scarecrow collection, silk leaf garlands, gourds, mini pumpkins, a cinnamon spice candle melting on the warmer, a Thanksgiving menu half planned out on the dining room table. Those are the signs of the season inside my home.

This week my cousin Debbie emailed me some photos from Aunt Sherry's 70th birthday. She looked wonderful, but made me miss my mom. Hope she and Uncle Bill don't mind being on the internet. I have to post this photo Deb sent - it is wonderful.
Happy Birthday Aunt Sherry!
It was great to see a photo of her with all of her kids, too, making her celebration that much more special.



One more photo to post. (One day when Nick can help me I'm going to set up a photo blog...) This was taken a few weeks ago when Greg, Jessi, and I went shooting. Jessi wanted to be "Charlie's Angels". (HeeHee). I call this one "Jessi Angel".


That's it for tonight. Time to go make my lunch for tomorrow and run the dishwasher. The time change (another sign of the season) is still wreaking havoc on my sleep patterns. Yawn...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's easy to leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

I love you!! Your daughter is beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.

Debby

Anonymous said...

thanks, mom, for posting that for everyone to see. i so appreciate it...anywho, i do have stuff to do but i will see you on saturday probably. love ya

Anonymous said...

This is the first blog I've received so it's very fun. I'm glad you found a means that all us cousins and others can "talk" together. Mom's b-day was fun and it was even better that our brother Mike came! Had a great breakfast with Uncle Bill and Dawn the next day. Aunt Donna's health is not good, Dawn's very worried. She could use some emotional support. I've got her email if you want it to send a message. Tis the season alright...my 2 squirrls ate my 2 tiny pumpkins. They just wrapped their fat little legs around and chowed down. This is great Tammy, Thanks. Barb

Anonymous said...

ok Tammy here goes I will try to send this showing Gene right now how neat this is if I figure it out let me know if you get this

Anonymous said...

gene and I both will enjoy this so much thank you

Anonymous said...

I'm checking in on what you write. It's good to keep tabs on you even though I'd rather be there in person! How did Jess know that Charlie's Angels is my favorite? How gorgeous!