Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November already!


What a gorgeous day! Tomorrow will be even better! Jessi and I have to be in Lincoln for awhile tomorrow, but I should be home in time to plant some flower bulbs. I have a couple bags of tulips and some iris that Angela's mom gave me that I need to get taken care of. I've been waiting for the ground to cool off a bit, but I'm afraid to wait much longer... The "s" word is still not in our weather forecast, but we all know how fast that can happen in Nebraska.
We did not have many trick-or-treaters last night, but I'm putting up a photo of my favorite three. I bet you already know who they are. :o)
I love living in a small town where I knew all but 2 of the kids who came to my door, and they knew me. Wyatt was having fun answering the door until a large boy in a scary mask arrived. Good thing his mom was here. :o) He took off his ears shortly after coming in the house and wouldn't put them back on for pictures. Grace gnawed on them instead.
Grace has 3 teeth now, and Garett finally has one. I found it last night when he was chomping his gums - I can't keep my fingers away from checking for teeth! :o)
Better go see what I can scrounge up for supper - the chicken I was going to fix smelled a bit "funky" (hee hee, get it? "Funky chicken"?). Okay, I'm done.

No comments: